1) A-Record : A records directly resolve a host to an IP address.
2) CNAME: stand for Canonical Name, or alias, where the hostname listed resolves to another hostname
3) MX: provide Mail Exchanger (E-mail) resolution for which server to use for a specific domain
5) PTR: that provides reverse DNS resolution or IP address to Fully Qualified Domain Name.
7) SOA: Start of Authority (or SOA) is declared. This states what DNS server has the master copy of the domain and the e-mail address of the person to contact if there are any problems
8) SPF: Send Policy Framework
9) TXT:This is also important to authenticate a mail server for a specific domain